500ml TOSIN Stainless Steel Bottle
1. Easy flushing prior to sampling
2. Clear visual inspection
3. Free from Suspended Particles and impurities When oil samples is collected in the syringe, contaminants such as suspended solids or free water if any can be seen in the syringe.These oils can be expelled out immediately & fresh oil sample can be taken so as to take the correct samples back to the lab for accurate test results. This cannot be seen in side another container like vacuum bottles.
4. Easy adjustment to avoid direct contact with Air (100% Air tight) If the sample comes in contact with humid air,the readings of the oil samples will show high atmospheric gases and high moisture hence not providing for an accurate result. The Syringe is air tight and can hold the oil sample in the syringe not allowing it to come in contact with any air. If there is a small leak in the sampling tubing or connections, the vacuum bottles will draw air into the sample, which, cannot be seen inside the bottle. If any bubbles are seen in the syringe,they can be expelled out immediately. Any extra air can be seen and expelled thus maintain integrity of the collected sample.
5. Integrity – Any contraction and expansion in the sampled oil, will only move the plunger backward or forward without having any air bubble formation
6. Easy identification Of color of the oil sample
7. Easy identification for the need of Resampling
8. Protection from direct sunlight/ diffused Light The oil collected in the Glass syringes is protected from direct sunlight by packing the syringe filled with the Oil in the padded carrying cases.
9. Easy handling &convenient transportation.
10. First choice under IEC regulations 60475 & IEC
11. Consistent & Accurate reading of Test Results