- Standard Luer Lock Syringes metal Luer lock tip meets the specification of the American National Standards for Medical Materials Luer taper fitting performances ISO 594 (Earlier HIMA MD 70.1 – 1983).
- The interchangeable part of the syringe provides instant assembly without any sorting during bulk sterilization and hence improves operational efficiency.
- Precision shrinking ensures improved leak-free smooth operation.
- A colored plunger facilitates dosage measurements.
- Made from borosilicate glass providing protection against thermal shock.
- Graduations marks permanently fused into glass barrels.
- Truncated flanges prevent the syringe from rolling.
- Special graduation on request.
- Increased efficiency of syringe sorting work in central sterilization room.
- Colored plunger ends are fused around the bottom beveled rim of the plunger to facilitate dosages measurements.
- Reinforced flanges prevent syringe rolling.
- We supply on OEM term as well.